LOL.
I have no idea why I feel quite guilty sia.
Just tagged on the board.
Then went to Gor's blog.
And what did I realized???
GOR updated his blog quite frequently.
LOL.
to think that last year I was the one who ask him to create one. Haha.
He has committed to update it regularly while I just leave this blog to rot.
NONO. I must changed. Can't let my gor disappointed. Haha.
Just keep hoping that I would update regularly. Haha.
Should have nothing to type le la. See ya.
This week is full of events. NP was fine on thursday. The debrief rocks because of Sean. Quite fun until towards the end. Campcraft test postponed to next saturday le. 1 more week to prepare for it.
Friday
Went to parade square to find my juniors about the ORD performance. However, I did not managed to find them in the canteen. So chatted with Priscilla and played with her phone. So we arranged to meet at reccess to find a teacher about one oversea trip. LOL. Jie said she would sms me ltr to see where to meet. Went up to class and I realized that I did not switched on my phone at all. Switched on during english lesson, dumped it in my pocket and listen to the presentation by other groups.
Last day for Mrs Chia to be our english teacher. She going to give birth soon. After all the presentation, she gave us a 'farewell' present which is english ten years series homework. It's a comprehension. Feel so sianz...
Next is PE. Quite okay ba. Learnt the correct way to hit the volley ball. Taught by Ranie, Hui min and Stella. Haha. Totally forgot my meeting with Priscilla during recess. Busy playing volleyball with stella, huimin and ranie. Hence going to meet Priscilla during lunch to look for the teacher-in-charge.
Chemistry practical about Magnesium oxide. Nothing much happened ba.
Next is mathematics. Same old thing by Ms teo. Finally understood the concept of cosine and sine rule. She gave homework as usual. If not she would not be Ms Teo le. Haha. Did it during lesson time and dump it in my bag during lunch period.
Smsed Priscilla and met her in her class. So we went down to the staff room trying to locate the teacher-in-charge. School is having a system just like my primary school now. Call the teacher if you want to speak to them. So we tried to locate her in the staff room outside the door before locating her extension. Spent time and did not managed to find her. The bell rang just as we were going to go up to class. So we went back to class before looking for the teacher in charge again.
2 lessons of Physics. Nothing much except for completing the green colour book on refraction.
After school, we continued to find the teacher. But no use. Perhaps she busy with summer camp. Went home with Yan Wei and Priscilla. First, we went to jurong east's popular for Priscilla to buy her A Maths textbook. We walk and walk around popular and finally Jie decide to paid for her items. After that, we went out of Popular and deciding where to settle our food. Yan Wei did not come with us, so he went home after we had come out of popular.
Went to Jurong entertainment centre to eat Pizza Hut. Haha. Spent time looking at the menu. I don't feel like eating pizza. So I tried the Chicken Baked Rice I think. Quite delicious. Haha. Next time I shall try to eat pasta. Haha. Jie paid for my food. So I owe her $8 now. Haha. Shall return her when I got my pocket money from dad. Chatted a lot in Pizza Hut. Feel so comfortable after that. Jie! You rocks. Took the MRT home from Jurong East. Parted with Jie and walked back home.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment